Your Unique Parent App to Allow Your Child
to Reach their Maximum Potential In a Nurturing Tender Way
Make the time that you spend with your child, quality time with less worries
A guided learning pathway to your child’s full potential
Keep those memories to share forever and ever
Let’s Be Friends
Imi Will Help You To…
- Share milestones and photos with your family wherever they live
- To preserve these precious memories, in a quick and easy way, as you use the app
- Provide a sentimental record of dates, comments and photos
- Share the experiences you had with your child when older
- Build and extend your relationship as you enjoy time together
- Provide for your child’s learning needs without having to overthink it
- Be guided, as you may not know what would support your child most effectively as a baby, toddler, pre-schooler, right through until eight years old
- Nurture your child’s potential sensitively through a developmental approach to learning and progress stimulating brain connections
- Build on your child’s progress so far, providing suitable stimulus and progression, for future success.
- Understand what might be relevant to interest your child. You choose and uncover things together!
- Become more aware of the learning opportunities in your personal environment and how to take advantage of this
- Quickly note your child’s experiences and add your photos
- Appreciate your child is developing well within the scope for the age band
Without further ado – you should download Imi today!
Imi Enables You to Feel:
- Supported as you have expert support in your pocket
- Assured! Imi will NOT set you in a panic that your child isn’t doing that described milestone at exactly three months or two years – we know that feeling well and it is not helpful for you, or your baby
- Confident that you can help your child in developmentally appropriate ways. This means they build strong foundations influencing the rest of their life
- Reassured as you recognise that your child is making steady and continual progress
- Relaxed about your child’s progress; it’s good to know you are doing ok!
- Less stressed/worried when you compare your child with your friend’s child as all children develop skills at different times.
- Confident that if you child isn’t achieving in the stage shown, you have good reason to seek help (please read the research section)
- Pleased as you know you have not missed out on a single step
- Satisfied with the nuggets of times you acknowledge during normal routines as you turn them into new-found quality time you enjoy together
- Proud of your child’s achievements
- Joy throughout these wonderful early years
- You want to celebrate the discoveries you make together
Let’s get going – download Imi today!